Next EERA Horizon Europe Brokerage Event
Date 01 February 2022
Time 9:30 – 12:30 CET
|Dear EERA Member,|
Following the good reception of the Horizon Europe brokerage event organized last year, EERA is organizing a new one dedicated to the Horizon Europe’s calls of 2022. The purpose of the event, targeting exclusively the EERA community, is to foster transversal collaboration with the aim of creating new and strengthening existing consortia.
The event will focus on the topics of the Work Programme for 2021 and 2022, particularly on cluster 5 “Climate, Energy and Mobility” topics with deadlines in 2022. For your reference, the Work Programme is available at the following link.
During the meeting, EERA members will have the opportunity to present:
– Project ideas: The (potential) coordinator (or interested party) will present the project idea on behalf of the (potential) consortia.
– Capacities: Each interested participant will give a short description of its main capacities and expected contribution to its topics of interest. Due to time constraints, there will be a selection of presenters, if needed.
9:30 – 9:40 Setting the scene, EERA aisbl
9:40 – 10:00 Horizon Europe – practical session, CINEA
10:00 – 11:00 Presentation of potential project ideas, Interested JP members
11:00 – 12:25 Presentation of member’s capacities, Interested JP members
12:25 – 12:30 Conclusions, EERA aisbl
Registrations are open at the following link and will close on 26 January 2022 CoB. Please make sure to indicate whether you are registering as 1) Presenting Participant for Project Ideas, 2) Presenting Participant for Members’ capacities, or 3) Attending Participant.
You are invited to forward and distribute this invitation to other members of the EERA community in your Joint Programme. We welcome your support!
Rules for participation:
In order to provide support to Presenting Participants in structuring their respective project ideas and capacities, as well as to have an overview of the number of presenters and covered subjects/topics, we strongly encourage interested parties to prepare and send a short presentation to Mónica de Juan (email@example.com) and Edoardo Genova (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 26 January 2022.
For the presentation of Project Ideas, the following information needs to be submitted:
– Project title
– Relevant topic
– Description of the project idea (with clear description of the added value)
– (Potential) Consortium partners (Name, Type, Country, Role in the project)
– If in search of project partners, a brief description of the required profile (Type, Expertise, Role in the project, Country, etc.)
For the presentation of Members’ Capacities, the following information needs to be submitted:
– Relevant topic
– Information of your organisation
– Skills and expertise
– Description of how the presented capacities can match proposals’ needs and consortia expectations
We are looking forward to meeting you and to having productive discussions!
In case of additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mónica de Juan at email@example.com and Edoardo Genova at firstname.lastname@example.org.