The full programme of EERA JP Wind & SETWind Annual Event is available on the events page. Check it now!
Since 2014, the EERA Joint Programme on Wind Energy (JP WIND) has been organising yearly events.
The EERA JP Wind & SETWind Annual Event aims for knowledge exchange, network opportunities and inspiration for new research topics. It is intended to focus on R&I priorities and technology development visions.
The 6th Annual Event will be organised in Amsterdam on the 24th and 25th September 2019.
It includes a networking dinner on Tuesday 24th.
The participation for the EERA JP Wind & SETWind Annual Event is open for EERA JP Wind members as well as
industry collaborators. Registration is compulsory for this free event.
The sessions are focussed on the following topics:
- R&I priorities, technology developments and visions
- Discussion on creation of European Lighthouse projects
- Developments in the SET-Plan calling for international R&I alignment
- Creation of multi-national R&I initiatives
- Wind Energy System Integration – Vision and R&I priorities
- European-wide initiatives for large-scale infrastructure
In connection with the Annual Event, EERA JP Wind organises its General Assembly and Steering
Committee meetings. Several workshops are planned adjacent to the event, on the 26th and 27th
September. Participation in the workshops is open for EERA members; registration is required.