SP4 & SP6 WORKSHOP on Offshore Wind Farm Control
26th of November, Copenhagen, Denmark
This is a workshop organised jointly by SP4 sub-programme coordinator Xabier Munduate (CENER) and the SP6 sub-programme coordinator John Olav Tande (SINTEF).
The workshop will address offshore wind farm control as a joint effort between SP4 Aerodynamics, loads and control and SP6 Offshore Balance of Plant.
We aim for 6-8 presentations. Please let us know if you like to give a presentation and we shall see how it can fit into the agenda.
14:00 – 14:15 Welcome and intro (Xabier and John Olav)
14:15 – 14:30 Round table introductions
14:30 – 15:30 Presentations by delegates (15-20 minutes each including Q&A)
- Assessing steady-state control of wind farms by Topfarm, Katherine Dykes, DTU
- Model based predictive control, Konstanze Kölle, SINTEF
- Multi-objective control of wind farms, Nicolaos Antonio Cutululis, DTU
15:30 – 15:45 Break
15:45 – 16:45 Presentations by delegates (15-20 minutes each including Q&A
- The FarmConners project, Gregor Giebel, DTU
- Platform motion as an input to wind turbine control, Iker Elorza, IK4-Ikerlan
- Free slot for one or two more presentations by workshop participants
16:45 – 17:00 Summing up
17:00 End of workshop
The workshop is adjacent to the Wind Europe Offshore Conference at 1st floor of Bella Sky, Tower 2 (the tower next to Bella Center), meeting room 178.
>> It is not necessary to have a Wind Europe badge to enter this area. <<
BELLA CENTER, Center Boulevard 5
DK-2300 Copenhagen S