EERA JP Wind @t WindEurope 2019
WindEurope 2019 Conference & Exhibition
On 2-4 April in Bilbao, 300 exhibitors from 50 countries joint a top line-up of conference speakers in the conference, including Ministers from 5 different countries.
The theme for the event was: Delivering a clean economy for all Europeans.
This was all about people:
- The people who work in wind industry: are there enough of them, are the right skills out there, how can we best support what we hope will be a growing workforce?
- The citizens of Europe and wind: how to maintain their continued support for the expansion of wind; how wind benefits local communities; how wind will reduce consumer bills; and
- How wind can help deliver a “just” energy transition for all regions of Europe: including coal regions and regions dependent on energy-intensive industries.
EERA JP Wind participate to the event, sharing his vision and contributing in shaping the vision for the future of wind energy. As Research Alliance JP Wind is focused on offshore wind energy R&I priorities, but also the prospective of the industry is important in order to better merge the efforts to reach common sustainable goals.
Adjacent to WindEurope 2019 EERA JP Wind organized:
- The EERA JP Wind Steering Committee meeting
- The Semi-annual SP7 workshop on Structures, materials and components
- The kickoff meeting of SETWind – project funded by the European Union
Here you can find from WindEurope 2019: