EERA JP Wind & SETWind Communities on ZENODO platform
To better disseminate the outcomes of the activities managed by EERA JP Wind and SETWind EU project, they both recently decided to adopt Zenodo platform.
Zenodo is a general-purpose open-access repository developed under the European OpenAIRE program and operated by CERN. It allows researchers to deposit research papers, data sets, research software, reports, and any other research related digital artifacts. For each submission, a persistent digital object identifier (DOI) is minted, which makes the stored items easily citeable.
In agreement with the presenters, EERA JP Wind decided to publish on Zenodo the presentations discussed in the webinars listed below.
- EERA JP Wind & SETWind WORKSHOP on Multiscale modelling and validation of wind farm wakes – 02/04/20
- EERA JP Wind & SETWind Cross-cutting workshop on Open & Fair Data – 29/05/20
- SP4 Aerodynamics Loads & Control – FALCON 30 50 Workshop – 25/02/21
- EERA JP Wind SP5 & SP6 WORKSHOP on System Integration – Expert Workshop: “Wind & Power-2-X”, 25th of March 2021
- EERA JP Wind SP3 WORKSHOP on Science of air-sea interaction new challenges for floating wind, April 14 2021
- EERA JP Wind SP5 & SP6 WEBINAR on Grid solutions to realize 450 GW of offshore wind capacity by 2050, 14th & 15th of April 2021
The idea is to collect contributions,outcomes, papers, presentations, basically all valuable knowledge and to disseminate it and make it available for the wind community.
All materials uploaded on Zalando are automatically indexed also in OpenAIRE.
To remind OpenAIRE is the EC-supported initiative to foster Open Science in Europe in order to accelerate research and boost innovation.
Zenodo is funded by CERN and OpenAire with the scope to facilitate knowledge sharing.