We are glad to announce here that the EERA JP Wind & SETWind Annual Event 2021 will be from the 20th to the 24th of September 2021 and this 8th edition too will be in collaboration with ETIPWind.
The restrictions for traveling are reducing more and more and we confirm that this will be an hybrid event where participants can either join the event physically in Amsterdam or join the event virtually.
The EERA JP Wind & SETWind Annual Event aims for knowledge exchange, network opportunities and inspiration for new research topics. It is intended to focus on R&I priorities and technology development visions.
The call for contributions is officially open and the deadline has been extended until August 8.
Abstracts can be directly submitted to the EERA JP Wind Operations & Communications Manager, Flaminia Riccioni Capelli, email@example.com.
The important topics in this annual event are:
- Digitalisation and asset management for wind energy
- Floating wind; Recent developments, knowledge gaps and urgent research priorities
- Wind energy system integration, how are we going to use the energy of the large-scale offshore wind power in our energy system.
- Towards multi-scale wind flow modelling and measurements
- Social considerations while implementing onshore wind
- Sustainability and circular economy; material availability and usage
The annual event will have a strong focus on the development of the Lighthouse Initiatives. The Lighthouse initiatives that are pursued by EERA JP Wind are:
- Floating offshore wind technology to make floating offshore wind cost competitive and
- Integration of large-scale offshore wind energy to enable the future reliable operation and zero emission of the power system.
Submission format: 750 words with structure
- Research gap
- Key actions required